Think about it- wouldn’t a dance party improve most things? Whether you’re planning an unforgettable wedding, a company party, a birthday bash, or prom, having an incredible DJ team will ensure that people keep talking about the great time they had!
We can provide the following:
- Mike and Jess, your DJs, entertainers and MCs for the evening!
- Full sound setup, including professional level speakers and DJ setup.
- Dance floor lighting including super sweet lasers, multicolored lights, moving heads, strobes, and more!
- Wireless microphones for announcements and speeches.
- Master of Ceremonies (MC) services: The events and the level of interaction from your entertainer are completely up to you. Your DJ can make any and all announcements you would like, including things like bridal party introductions, spotlight dances, bouquet toss and so on. We will follow your lead, and promise not to butt in with demands of a garter toss if that’s not your thing.
- Extras! Choreography lessons, party ringing and more!
It doesn’t matter if your venue is a grand hall or a barn- as long as there’s a power outlet, we can bring the party! Our all-inclusive wedding DJ package is affordably priced at $1,195, and comes with:
- Jessica and Mike, your personal wedding DJs. We provide music for ceremony, cocktails, dinner and dancing. (Up to 7 hours of music.)
- A full mobile DJ system complete with Professional audio equipment.
- Professional, controlled, dance floor lighting.
- Microphones and MC services to announce special events like the cake cutting, grand marches and so on.
What is not included?
- Weddings and events outside the Dane County area will also incur a modest additional travel fee.
Liven up your next birthday party, retirement gathering, pool party, or employee event!
Rates are negotiable based on type of event, how long you need DJs for, and additional events you want planned. On average, you can plan for about $120 per hour.